Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic was to come up with some bookish resolutions. Since I already shared some more general resolutions with you, I figured we’d get right into the resolving.
- Join a book club–I’ve wanted to join one for a while, but the nature of my challenge last year made it difficult to be flexible with reading.
- Finish my challenges–A-Z authors to get through some of the books on my shelves, and 12 series by the end of the year
- Re-read some books I remember fondly or don’t remember much of at all–sometimes it’s good to visit with the ghosts of books past
- Read at least a few of the 2015 releases I missed last year (see next weeks TTT for more details)
- Stay on top of my Goodreads challenge–so I’m not scrambling at the end of the year again
- Change an opinion about an author–I tend to be pretty stuck in my reading ways, like Darcy, my good opinion once lost is lost forever, but I don’t want to be too stuck in my ways
- Check out a book I would never normally read
- Watch a movie adaptation I haven’t seen before (after I’ve read the book)
- Figure out how to do something bookish with my nails–I’m awful at nail art, but I’d like to get better and I might as well practice with bookish subjects. Anyone have any ideas? Let me know in the comments…
- Write down more quotes–I read some amazing passages but I’m awful at recording them.
What are some of your bookish goals or resolutions for the year? Let me know, or link your TTT!