Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature brought to you by the Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is about the books you want to read this fall. I’ve read a lot of books this year, but I haven’t done a very good job of keeping up with my challenges, so this fall will be all about catching up the best I can.
For the A-Z challenge:
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith (though if I’m not enjoying it, I’ll probably switch to Kurt Vonnegut Jr.’s Player Piano)
- QBVII by Leon Uris
For the Series Challenge:
- The Magician’s Land by Lev Grossman (once I finish this one, I add another series to the completed category!)
- Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay and The Story of the Lost Child by Elena Ferrante (two more left!)
- The Tombs of Atuan by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik (there’s no way I’m going to be able to finish this series since there are nine books and three people ahead of me on the waiting list for the fourth book…but I’m still really enjoying them)
So that’s my fall TBR list. I have a feeling that I will be falling short of both reading goals this year, but I’ll do the best I can to finish the challenges.
How are you doing on your own reading challenges? Have you read any of these books/series? Let me know in the comments!