Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic is unique book titles. And what sets a book apart more than a crazy title?
Here are 5 books from my TBR list that have intrigued me on the basis of name alone:
- Stalking the Wild Asparagus–Euell Gibbons
- The Mouse-Proof Kitchen–Saira Shah
- The Fishing Fleet: Husband Hunting in the Raj–Anne de Courcy
- The Blind Assassin–Margaret Atwood
- The Sleepwalker’s Guide to Dancing–Mira Jacob
Have you read any of these? What’s your favorite book with a weird title?